Looking For A Speaker - Check Out Robert Bacal
Bacal & Associates and www.shbiyue.com.cn offer keynote conference speaking and custom-designed speaking for your company function or get together.
We do things a bit differently than other speakers. Briefly here are our principles.
- We believe our speaking service clients deserve a presentation or speech that is developed specifically for them, not a canned speech that is used and re-used. So we work with you to define what will work with your audience.
- We believe that conference speeches should be both inspirational and instructive, with a heavy emphasis on learning. While motivational speeches are sometimes popular, they effects fade in a day or two, leaving people disillusioned. If you are tired of the motivational speaker grind, call us at 613-764-0241 or email us at [email protected]
- We believe that the fees of many speakers are completely outrageous given the value they provide. It's a funny industry. We price our services flexibly, neither too high or two low (too low means people think the speaker is lousy!).
Keynote Speaking & Conference Speaking Specifics
We are planning on doing more speaking at conferences. That's for several reasons. We believe that often (particularly for managers and executives), the issue isn't a lack of skills, but being pointed in the wrong direction. We see our role in keynote and conference speaking as helping to aim people at a target. We also believe we can be more helpful in short segments with conference attendees and industry leaders because these days, nobody has much time to spend on long drawn-out training.
You can find more details on our speaking topics by clicking on the topics below. However, to whet your appetite, here are some of the topics we deal with:
- Performance Management - Where We've Gone Wrong and How To Fix IT
- The Importance of Conflict Prevention, NOT Conflict Management
- Training Scams Trainers Play (Why Training Fails)
- Why Most Training is A Bad Investment
- Cooperative Communication = The Core Team Skill
- Defusing Hostile Customers - The Importance of Recovery
- Teams & Personal Responsibility
- Dealing With Difficult Parents (for educators)
- How To Make Strategic Planning Work
- Various Human Resource Topics
If you like the sound of what we can offer call us at (613) 764-0241 or email us at [email protected] to discuss your needs. If we feel we can't really help out, we will tell you so.